The key to successful networking? A business card that stands out from the crowd.
- Half the size of a standard card, twice the impact
- Ideal for designers and artists because they allow for an extra creative design
- Printed on the same quality paper as our premium range
Here’s a quick checklist for setting your artwork up for mini business card printing.
- The finished size of our mini business cards is 85mm x 25mm, so set your artwork up at 91mm x 31mm to add 3mm bleed to both sides
- Set your colour mode as CMYK
- Use high resolution images (at least 300dpi)
- Embed or flatten your fonts
Unsure how to set up your file? We’ve created support guides on our blog to help you with everything from bleed to resolution. Click on the guide you’d like to read to open them in a brand new window.
What paper are my mini business cards printed on?
We print our mini business cards on 450gsm silk. This paper is thick and card-like, making it a sturdy and high-quality option. It’s the same paper we use for our premium business cards.
What finish should I choose?
Choose matt if you want a smooth finish. Gloss creates a high-shine look that brightens your colours and makes your design pop. Our velvet finish has a soft, luxurious touch.
What is the smallest size font I should use on these cards?
We recommend using a font size no smaller than 7pt. This will ensure your details are legible.
How are they printed?
We have a dedicated business card room in our production facility where all cards are printed on our Fujifilm Jetpress.
When will my business cards be delivered?
Business card orders approved by 6:30pm will be dispatched for delivery the next working day. Delivery takes a further working day. For example, if you approved your order by 6:30pm on a Monday, we’d dispatch your order on Tuesday and it’d be delivered on Wednesday.
How do I upload my business card design?
When you add your business cards to your basket, you’ll be prompted to upload your artwork. Or, if you want to continue shopping, you can upload your artwork in your basket at a later time.