These personalised notebooks are perfect for packing in your bag – take them to meetings up and down the country.
- A handy size for business owners on the go
- Come with lined inners
- Hand them out at events, or keep them all to yourself
Here’s how to set up your notebook artwork for print.
- The finished size of an A5 notebook is 148mm x 210mm, so set your artwork up at 154mm x 216mm to add 3mm bleed to both sides
- Set up your artwork as separate pages in the same document
- Add an extra 9mm to the binding side for the safe zone
- See our notebook guide for more help
- Set your colour mode as CMYK
- Use high resolution images (at least 300dpi)
- Embed or flatten your fonts
What paper are notebooks printed on?
The inside pages will be 90gsm uncoated – this is a classic notebook paper that’s ideal for writing on. The covers are 350gsm silk, which is a sturdy, card-like paper that helps keep inside pages neat.
How many pages are in the notebook?
Each notebook has 100 pages. You’ll be able to choose between plain or lined for the inside pages.
What finish should I choose?
We offer two different finishes that are applied only to the covers of your notebooks. Matt is a smooth finish (and our most popular). Gloss adds a high shine look and makes colours look brighter.
When will my notebooks be delivered?
Notebook orders approved by 6:30pm will be dispatched for delivery within two working days. Delivery takes a further working day. For example, if you approved your order by 6:30pm on a Monday, we’d dispatch your order on Wednesday and it’d be delivered on Thursday.
How do I upload my notebook design?
You should upload your notebook artwork after placing your order. To do this, complete your order and then email your artwork to our Studio team at firstname.lastname@example.org who’ll then set it up for print for you.